Last Updated: 18, May 18
Background: The privacy of your personal and non-personal information is afforded the highest level of importance by New Age Gamers.
Collection of Information: We may collect information to improve user experience. Please read types of information below.
- Non-Identifiable & Anonymous Information / Non Personal Information.
We are not aware of the uniqueness of the User from whom we have collected the Non-Personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any open information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is entering into and/or using the Site/App/Game. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioural information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Site/App/Game, type of operating system, User’s ‘click-stream’ or searches on the Site, type and version of browser, keyboard language, screen resolution, etc.
- Personally Identifiable Information / Personal Information.
We may also collect following information
- IP address; Country code;
- IDFAs, IDFVs, Advertising IDs;
- Language; Locale (specific location where a given language is spoken);
- Time zone, session start/stop time,
- Network status (WiFi, etc.), browser plug-in types and versions;
- User agent string (UA), platform, SDK version, timestamp;
- All apps installed;
- Technical device information (e.g. device model and name, operating system name and version, CPU information, storage size, screen size, firmware, software, mobile phone carrier, Internet service provider, API key identifier for application, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) on Android, Android ID, Android Serial No);
How Information is Collected: Information can be collected automatically and Programmatically
- When you are browsing our Site
- When you are Using/Playing our App/Game
- When you contact us through Email/Facebook and/or other Support Channels
Purpose of Information Collection
- Non Personal Information is used for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Site/App/Game
- Personal Information is used to be able to Reply you when you contact through support channels(Facebook/Email)
- Personal Information like Location/IP is used to show you Ads according to your location, this is called contextual advertisement.
- We use the information we collect about you/your device to deliver services to you and to operate our business. Such use by us and by our Partners may include:
- Delivering Our Services: Developing, delivering and improving our products, services, and content, tailoring our products and services, providing software updates and product support, understanding and analysing trends in connection with usage of the Apps, administering the Apps, and customer communications.
- Displaying Advertisements: Displaying third party advertisements in our Apps and showing advertisements for our Apps in other publisher’s apps.
- Cross-promotion: Cross Promoting our Apps and services, meaning we may promote one of our Apps while you are playing a different App of ours.
Use and Disclosure of Information: In general, we will not use or disclose personal information about you otherwise than for the purpose of providing or offering goods and services to you, for any other purpose that you may reasonably expect, for any other purpose authorised by law, or for any other purposes disclosed to or authorised by you. This may include disclosures to organisations that provide us with professional advice, such as solicitors, accountants and business advisors. It may be necessary for the information to be disclosed to other organisations in the course of our provision of services, or for the conduct of our business. These other organisations may include other parties involved in the provision of services to you, our business partners involved in the software, applications and/or services we provide to you, and other organisations providing services to us, such as payment processors or hosting services. We direct all such organisations to maintain the confidentiality of the information disclosed to them and to not use your information for any purpose other than to provide services on our behalf or to us.
Non-Personal Information may be used by us for administrative, analytical, statistics compilation, research, optimization, security and other purposes. Specifically, we may use your Non-Personal Information to respond to customer service inquiries and to protect against cheating, crime or fraud or for other security reasons and for providing you advertising that better suits your interests. We may collect your Non-Personal information to track your use of our Websites/Apps to help us learn more about your gaming activities and understand your preferences and tendencies so that we can personalize your experience, provide you with in-game offers and notifications that are tailored to you, and otherwise enhance your gaming experience.
We may provide aggregated or anonymous information to third parties for the purposes of developing and delivering targeted advertising. We will not share your personal information with such third parties without your consent.
We may use information held about you to verify your compliance with any terms and conditions that may apply to the use of our software, applications and/or services.
The precise information required to be provided will vary depending on the circumstances requiring disclosure of that information.
Any personal information submitted to us online, including via the software and/or services, may need to be processed by a third party. By submitting personal information online or via the software and/or services, you consent to the disclosure of that information to a third party, who may be located overseas, for the sole purpose of processing the submitted information.
- Admob: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy
- Unity Ads: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Firebase: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Game Analytics: http://www.gameanalytics.com/privacy
- AppLovin: https://www.applovin.com/privacy
- IronSource: http://www.ironsrc.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ironSource-Privacy-Policy.pdf
- Heyzap: https://www.heyzap.com/legal/privacy
- ConsoliAds: http://web.consoliads.com/privacy-policy/
Transfer of Information Overseas: You expressly agree that we may transfer and store your information on servers and equipment located in any territory, including, without limitation, Australia and the United States of America etc.
Security: We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent any misuse, theft, loss, alteration, destruction, unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites/Apps/Games: Our game may contain advertising and links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Minors: To use of Site/App/Games, you must be over the age of thirteen. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of thirteen are not using the Site.
OptOut: We have created an opt-out option within our Apps. You may choose it by visiting Privacy Controls and Selection No from Consent Screen, the Consent Screen is shown when you launch the App/Game for the first time, afterwards if you wish to change you can do it from Privacy Controls from within the app. Opting Out will mean that you will still be served ads, but they will not be tailored to your preferences. Opting out will also effect on Analytics and other 3rd Party SDKs used. Please note you cannot OptOut when you are using our website.
Deletion of Information: Information when not needed will be deleted by us and we will also make sure that information when not required is deleted by our 3rd Party Partners. If you wish to delete your information you can send us request to delete your information. We will need some additional information from you to delete your information. Send us your queries regarding deletion of your information and in case you have any questions at email@example.com